Copenhagen is widely famous for its exceptional taste in almost everything, from outstanding architecture, artistic interior layouts, fashion stylists and more importantly cuisine. In the past years Copenhagen has witnessed a rush in taverns, cafes persisting on a less regal, cheerful way of performing things.
Top Ten things to Do in Copenhagen
Listed down are the most exciting things you can’t afford to miss in Copenhagen:
1. Explore the naval Nyhavn to see the brilliant boats and ancient ships.
2. Check out Christiania, which is known as Freetown, visitors go there to hang around.
3. Do go to Tivoli which is an expensive fun park which is very popular among families.
4. Do spend a night out to enjoy the famous nightlife of the city.
5. Spend some time at the Round Tower which is an old site with an entry of 25 DKK.
6. Take your kids to the Hans Christian Andersen Museum which has Disney-like displays.
7. Don’t forget to shop at the various flea markets like Nørrebro Flea Market.
8. Visit the Danish National Gallery, view the breathtaking pieces of art by Picasso, Rembrant and Matisse.
9. Plan a day trip to Malmö to stroll through the astonishing momentous landmarks.
10. Take some time out to visit the Christianborg Palace ruins.
More tips on >>>