Here are some tips and useful information designed to make your journey into the City of Light – Paris, one of the most beautiful!
1. Firstly, book your flights in advance and do so to hit the off-season, when the city and the sights are not crowded.
2. The best would be to plan your trip to Paris in spring or autumn.
3. If hotels are expensive for what they offer, choose to rent an apartment, for example from airbnb– being an excellent option and the price can be even 70% cheaper than if you stay at a hotel.
4. Avoid taxis to get from one point to another. Being crowned, you will spend more time in traffic and the meter, unfortunately will continue to work. The best mode of transport, fast and affordable, definitely is the subway. So use it!
5. Eating at the restaurant is so pleasant, especially when French food is so tasty and diverse. However, when you see the check, your state of pleasure probably will become concern because of its high tariffs. So, avoid restaurants located in central areas and choose the ones where the menu is display and where a lot of people are.
6. Coffee in Paris can be sharply expensive, so tiny cafes on small streets of the city, where prices are acceptable, could be the ideal option!
More tips on >>>