The capital of the Dubai’s Emirates, one of the seven parts of the States of the United Arab Emirates, Dubai combines Islamic culture and tradition with the most luxurious restaurants, opulent hotels and the most important brands.
It is well know that Dubai is not a destination for anyone. Many consider its opulence too sophisticated and untouchable, while others wouldn’t even put it on the must visit list, for the fact that they are more or less conservative.
Reach out to Dubai; you don’t have to be in possession of a colossal fortune. There are flights from most expensive to most affordable, including a new flight from a low-cost airline, but not landing on the main Dubai’s airport.
It is well known that Dubai International Airport is the largest airport in the world. So you can imagine the amount of people and planes, which circulates every day, as well as the huge and endless queues.
– The airport bus circulates, from 10 to 10 minutes, approximately, between the Terminal 1, 2 and 3.
– Terminal 1, airside, near Gates C23 and C9, basically, the old terminal. Advantages: is not so crowded, people seem quieter and there are more seating.
– If you have to travel between concourses, be careful and calculate distances in time, because only if you see you can believe that this airport is unimaginable huge.
– In the airport, at level three it is a hotel called Dubai International Airport. Transportation with a shuttle bus is free.
– Taxis are relatively cheap. It will cost you more or less than AED 40/USD 14 (from the airport to Bur Dubai). Use with confidence the taxi, also to visit Dubai, because is very cheap and even if drivers are Pakistani and Indians and do not understand English well, for sure you will handle it.
– Not a friendly pedestrian city – Many roads do not have sidewalks & not sufficient road crossings.
What to see/visit? Shopping? Culinary delights you need to try? Famous skyscrapers? Maybe a visit to Abu Dhabi? Tips & hints for visiting the outstanding Dubai? Come and check this out!