Located on the tip of the Sinai Peninsula, in Janub Sina ‘, Egypt, on the strip cost between the Red Sea and Mount Sinai, Sharm el Sheikh offers sunshine, a refreshing breeze, soft sand, luxury, colorful tents, water sports and fun, like golf courses, casinos, shopping, windsurfing, horse riding, safari, being one of the most beautiful, exotic and elegant resorts on the Red Sea.
Turquoise mines, sunrises and sunsets admired from the top of the mountain, arid and mountains desert, the mysterious St. Catherine’s Monastery, situated at the foot of Mount Sinai, one of the oldest in the world, with its priceless treasures: a unique collection of icons, mosaics, paintings and miniatures, many dating from the V-VI, Bedouin people seen on the streets, exotic fish and giant turtles, all of these assembles a wonderful landscape.
The sea is beautiful, warm and clear and ashore is brought small pieces of corals. PAY ATTENTION! You CANNOT take them from the country, because are applying severe penalties if they found them in your luggage, considering that reefs are protected by law.
· Ras Mohammed – The National Park, has a spectacular marine habitat, situated in the southern part of Mount Sinai, is one of the most famous diving areas in the Red Sea, with 800m depth, being a true coral garden. Here you can ride horses or camels, can do safari or you can buy souvenir, from the shops nearby.
· Located north of Sharm, Na’ama Bay Beach is one of the main tourist’s attractions, having hotels with private beaches.
· Shark’s Bay – offers many diving centers.
· The historic part Sharm el Sheikh: Sharm el Maya, surrounding Sharm harbour, with its sandy beach and huge palm trees and fishing boats.
· Sharm el Moiya port – offers opportunities for shopping, with its malls, shops of all kinds, and a Yacht Club with rooms for accommodation.
· A trip to Mount Sinai – For believers, Mount Sinai has a special value and meaning, because here Moses received the 10 Commandments, for which tourists are attracted to this area, including night tours, which are organized specially to catch the sunrise when reach the top, as did Moses.
Sharm el Sheikh is a wonderful holiday destination that offers the chance to discover the Egyptian culture and lifestyle that carries the footprint of Bedouins who live in this area and also lush landscapes and hotels, with prices more than acceptable.