The most visited attractions in Beijing:
· Great Wall of China is a huge structure in length, 6.430 km, but only some parts can be visited. The most famous is: Badaling, located 70 km from the capital, Beijing. Annually here are thousands of tourists so it can be very crowned. Great Wall is outside of Beijing and ticket price is around 30 Euros, it can be bought from the tourist information points.
· The Forbidden City is the grandest and the most spectacular treasure of Chinese, housing 32 hectares for Ming and Qing dynasties. The palace walls are tall, covering a huge area and the decorated roofs, represents the Chinese tradition, reflected in the spectacular buildings that compose the palace. The Forbidden City contains 980 buildings and 8707 bathrooms.
· The Summer Palace is 15 km from Beijing, has a big size and an impressive architecture. Is even more exciting to admire it from a boat where your photos will look exceptional.
· Tiananmen Square is guiding your steps towards the main objectives and attractions of Beijing.
· Hu Tong is the old part of Beijing and is the only well preserved aria throughout the city.
· Sanlitun is the area dedicated to clubs, bars, restaurants and malls.
· 798 – Art District in Beijing is a super interesting area full of art galleries, boutiques, restaurants and cafes with bohemian flair.
· Beijing Zoo is one of the most famous tourist destinations of the city and is popular for its panda’s bears. It is the largest zoo in the country.
· Peking Opera is a unique combination of songs, dialogues, acrobatics, music and more interesting activities.
· Qianmen Gate is the only gate of Beijing that remained intact and is called ‘’the gate facing the sun” (Zhengyang men)
· The Underground City is near Qianmen Gate and occupies 85 square kilometres, being a copy of the surface city
· Buddha Asleep Temple (Wofo Si) is in the west part of the city, in the Xishan and the temple represents the Buddha lying on one side. It is 5.3 meters long.
· Lama Temple (Yonghe Gong) has the famous statue, which entered in Guinness Book because was made from a single tree trunk with an incredible size of 18 meters.
· Temple of Confucius (Kong Miao) with the Tower Drum and Bell Tower, which is 38 meters high and beat for hundreds of years every night at 7 PM.
– Other must see attractions: Temple of Heaven, Tian `anmen market includes Tian` anmen (Gate of Heavenly Peace), Great Hall of the People, The National Museum of China, Monument of the Heroes, Mao Zedong Mausoleum and the ruins of the Old Summer Palace, Opera Yheng You Beijing and Beijing Old Observatory.
Outside Beijing, there are the most important attractions: The Great Chinese Wall and the Ming Dynasty Tomb.