Eiffel Tower – The most attractive symbol of France attracts visitors from all over the world, lovers of romance and beauty.
Notre Dame de Paris – Victor Hugo immortalized in one of his novels, one of the most impressive cathedrals. Get yourself some comfortable shoes to visit it because it has so many steps.
Louvre Museum – Houses the most impressive art collections in history and is considered the world’s largest museum.
Disneyland Paris – The huge complex includes two fascinating amusement parks for children but also for adults. The trip lasts 40 minutes from Paris, by train.
Orsay Museum – At Orsay is found the most impressive collection of elitist current as Monet, Renoir, Manet .
Castle of Versailles – Represents an architectural masterpiece, the most spectacular building of France
The most romantic places
- Square du Vert-Galand (Metro 1: Pont-Neuf)
- Ile Saint-Louis (Metro 4: Pont Marie)
- Eiffel Tower at night (Champ de Mars, Metro 7: Bir-Hakeim)
- Place des Vosges (4 Metro: Saint-Paul or Chemin-Vert)
- Jardin du Luxembourg (6 Metro: Odéon or St-Michel or RER Luxembourg)
- Place of Furstemberg, Latin Quarter (Metro 6: Mabillon)
- Place du Marché Sainte-Catherine, Marais (4 Metro: Saint-Paul)
- Jardins des Tuileries (Metro 1: Tuileries or Concorde)
- Pont des Arts
- Jardins du Palais Royal (Metro 1: Palais Royal-Musée du Louvre)
Museums with free admission
– Musée de la Vie Romantique – Museum of romantics – address : 16, rue Chaptal – get out of the subway at Pigalle station
– Le Petit Palais – Musee des Beaux Arts in Paris ville – Address : Avenue Winston Churchill – get out of the subway at station : Champs Elysées Clemenceau station
– Cognacq -Jay Museum – Address: Hôtel Donon 8 rue Elzevir – get out of the subway at Saint Paul station
– Zadkine Museum – Address: 100 bis , rue d’ Assas – get out of the subway at station Notre -Dame des Champs
– Maison Victor Hugo – Victor Hugo ‘s home – address : 6, place des Vosges Hôtel de Rohan – Guéménée – station Bastille
– Maison de Balzac – Balzac ‘s house – address : 47, rue Raynouard – Passy metro station
– Museum Carnavalet – Paris History Museum – Address: Hôtel Carnavalet , 23 rue de Sévigné – Saint Paul station
Shopping and prices
– Porte de Clignancourt , there are several fairs where you can find cheap stuff – there is a metro station named after him
– Le Marais is open and Sundays
– La Valle Village – http://www.lavalleevillage.com/ , 35 minutes from Paris by car and 5 minutes from Disney Land
– entrance to the museum , without discount – 7-9 €
– sandwich – 5 euro €
– pizza – 8-10 €
– Coffee : € 1 and € 2 bar restaurant or cafe
– Full dinner : appetizer , main course and dessert – 15-20 € depending on the
– baguette bread – € 0.8
– a beer in a cafe – 2-4 €
– a cinema ticket – € 9
Where to eat at good prices…http://tripelonia.com/headline/tips-for-a-lovely-weekend-in-paris/183