Santorini is a volcanic island in Greece, located between the islands of Ios and Anafi. It is famous for its sunsets. Here you have the opportunity to walk among shops set on rocky slopes, wonderful beaches and you will relax on the crystal clear sea water.
In Santorini you have various accommodation options, from 5 star hotels to villages and small pensions, in general Thira (Fira) and Oia offers the widest range of hotels.
The most beautiful views and pictures of Santorini volcano, always fascinating are from Thira (Fira), Oia, Akrotiri and Skaros.
Imerovigli is one of the most spectacular places on Santorini Island, not far from Thira (Fira). The main attraction is the Skaros fortress, the old Venetian capital of the island, which offers breathtaking views of Santorini.
What you can visit in Santorini:
– The beaches Perrisa, Kamari, Perivolos, Vlihada and the Red beach
– Thera City
– Mount Profitis Ilias (Prophet Elijah) – the highest in the island
– Akrotiri lighthouse
– Skaros – one of Santorini’s symbols
– Akrotiri archaeological site
– The Prehistoric Museum
Mallorca is one of the five Balearic Islands, besides Ibiza, Menorca, Formentera and Dragonera. The most popular resorts in Mallorca are Can Pastilla, Arenal and Playa de Palma, located on the right side of the Bay of Palma and Santa Ponca, Magaluf and Palma Nova, being located in the southwestern part of the island. It is considered the island of contrasts; in southwest you will find crowded tourist towns, sandy beaches in the south and in the north a rocky shore.
The northeast of the island is dedicated to the history, the east coast has a lot of beaches and caves and to the north and west are spectacular scenery and picturesque villages. The true Mallorca – wild, rustic and modest is outlined in Es Pla, a fertile plain in the center of the island, with forests of almond, windmills and some old villages. Meanwhile, the south-west of Mallorca is probably the most developed in terms of tourism.
What can you visit in Mallorca:
– Santanyi – a city with a magical atmosphere with fine sands and lush vegetation
– Valdemossa – a small village with a monastery in the center, where have lived for a period, Chopin and George Sand
– The famous pearl factory Manacor
– The cave Cuevas del Drach
– The Cathedral La Seu in Palma
– The museum El Pueblo Espagnol Museum in Palma
– The Puerto Pollenca port
Pattaya is located in the Gulf of Thailand. It is the most popular and crowded tourist village. Definitely is not for those who want a quiet holiday or wanting romantic and lonely beaches. The sandy beaches, comfortable hotels, water sports, endless possibilities for leisure and thrilling nightlife, ranks Pattaya among the most beautiful and active resorts of the world.
In Pattaya there are many Thai dance performances, art exhibitions and theater performances but also many shopping malls, supermarkets, markets, bazaars and many other stores where you can find a variety of products.
What can you visit in Pattaya
– The Wat Phra Yai Temple – leading to the huge statue of Buddha
– Suan Chaloemphrakiat Park
– Pattaya Water Park
– Siriporn Orchid Farm – located in Tampa Nong Pru
– The elephants Village from Pornprappanimitr Road – where you can experience a ride on these wonderful animals
– The Sanctuary of Truth – a remarkable temple, full of sculptures that reflect the visions and Eastern philosophies
– Nong Nooch Orchid Wonderland – a huge botanical garden with hundreds of species of orchids
– Lan Island – ideal for swimming and diving
Malta is an island country in the middle of the Mediterranean Sea, south of Sicily. Malta is actually an archipelago, although only three of the largest islands are inhabited: Malta, Gozo and Comino.
Malta is a tourist country by its excellence, being extremely beautiful, because here you will meet clusters of spectacular limestone cliffs, charming rural landscapes and austere fortresses associated with many base for water sports and always surprising culinary delights.
Malta is also called the ‘’island of honey’’, because of the yellow limestone. Due to its location in the center of the Mediterranean Sea, the island has become a reference point coveted by many civilizations that have left their mark on the culture and population.
What can you visit in Malta
– Sliema – the most elegant and modern tourist center
– The manufacture of glass
– Popeye’s Village – an outdoor museum and entertainment complex
– Ggantija sites, Hagar Qim, Mnajdra and Tarxien
– Blue Grotto – the most famous cave in Malta
– Mdina – Malta’s first capital and the best example of a medieval town
– Prisons in Mdina
– Mosta Dome – the third largest dome in Europe
Budva is located in the southern part of Montenegro. It is the most important tourist resort in Montenegro. Budva is known as the “hidden pearl of the Mediterranean”. It is suitable for those who want a seaside holiday correlated with sightseeing activities. It is an absolutely gorgeous place; you’ll love it from the first moment.
Budva city is divided into the Old town and the New town. New Budva is considered a business district; in this place you will find modern complexes, business centers, shopping malls, entertainment centers, cafes and restaurants. The old town is surrounded by thick stone walls, the historic center with many churches and cathedrals, such as the Church of St. Ivan, St. Mary, St. Sava Church and Holy Trinity Church.
What can you visit in Budva …http://tripelonia.com/headline/top-5-most-beautiful-easter-destinations/141