Mallorca is one of the five Balearic Islands (besides Ibiza, Menorca, Formentera and Dragonera), situated between the coast of North Africa and Spain. Sun, sand beaches and history, the island of contrasts, in southwest you will find crowded tourist towns, sandy beaches in the south and in the north a rocky shore, this is Mallorca.
The symbols of the island are the lighthouse and windmill and also the famous La Seu Cathedral.
The best prices for travel are in November to March.
- Cuevas del Drach Cave, where every day you attend a classical music concert at a depth of 300 meters, where the interpreters are floating on some gondolas, on the subterranean lake of the cave
- Cathedral La Seu in Playa de Palma (the capital city) built by Jaime I, the Conqueror Island
- El Pueblo Museum Espagnol in Playa de Palma, an outdoor museum in which you can admire the typical Spanish houses
- Port of Puerto Pollenca
- Museums La Granja and Les Calderes
- Santanyi, located in the southeast of Mallorca, is a city with a magical atmosphere with fine sands and lush vegetation
- Valdemossa, located 25 kilometers from Playa de Palma is a small village and the monastery in the center of the village, where lived Chopin
- The famous pearl factory Manacor
In Palma de Mallorca, a city chic, clean and airy, there are a number of worldwide famous sights such as the cathedral La Seu, ranked in the top four of the world’s most beautiful places of worship and Almudaina Palace, the royal summer residence. Those who love art, will be totally fascinated by the Mallorca Museum, near the La Seu Cathedral and the Modern and Contemporary Art Museum, where are works by Cezanne, Gauguin, Picasso, Miró and Barceló.
The most popular beach in Mallorca is…http://tripelonia.com/destination/palma-de-mallorca-5-star-destination/176